Thursday 27 September 2012

SeboCalm

Usually I like to stick to brand I know and products I have heard of, however SeboCalm is an Israeli brand that is quite popular amongst Israeli women. It was developed for sensitive skin and is hypoallergenic. I have acquired a little collection over time. 
My two favourite items are without a doubt these creams. The first is a moisturiser that soothes red and irritated skin. Since my skin is quite sensitive it reacts to a lot of environmental factors and this cream really does help. The second cream is a tinted moisturiser with SPF 20. I like to use it in the morning. It provides some coverage and both moisturisers are oil free. 
I also quite like the body butter. It feels quite light yet it contains shea butter and feels great on the skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...